hEADER

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Go Beyond Religion (GBR)!


My name is Samantha, I am 20 years old, and this is my blog. The name is pretty self-explanatory-- but this being my first post, I'll elaborate a bit:
I'm not one for "Religion", never have been. Going through the motions doesn't count... I believe that having a personal and unique relationship with Christ is everything. He's not some entity in outer space that is out of reach. He is real, and He is YOURS :)


Though that is most important, this blog isn't simply about that. It's about things in my life that I like to share. Many of which are DEALS :] Yes! I like to save mula! I'll post giveaways on occasion, and share stories-- whether mine or someone I know... and things that make me laugh. I love to laugh!
I'm also starting school soon, so I'm sure some random experiences are to be had.


I'll leave you with this-- 'tis my favorite:


Now faith is being sure of what you hope for, and certain of what you cannot see.
Hebrews 11:1




No comments:

Post a Comment